Personal GPS Tracking
Employers have the same responsibilities towards staff who work alone as they have to all workers. Lone workers may be subject to additional risks, especially if they work outside normal hours or visit people in their homes.
The new Personal Tracking solution from VeriLocation works automatically in the background on BlackBerry and pocket PC devices with built-in GPS chip sets. Example models include; BlackBerry 8800, Blackberry Bold, 8820, 8310 or XDA Orbit. So your team can work efficiently and effectively out of the office, safe in the knowledge that they can raise the alarm or be traced if a problem arises. Whichever device you choose, it is compact, discreet, easy to use and combined into a normal mobile phone and e-mail device.
Click here to view the press release (blackberry.com).
- Up to 36 hour battery power
- Normal accuracy of 10 metres anywhere in the world
- Panic alarm option which, when activated, transfers through to a manned 24 hour monitoring station (additional charge)
- Geofence alerts – to notify colleagues when a worker has arrived or departed from a specific location
- User can choose 5, 2 or 1 minute tracking
- Based on VeriLocation’s proven web-based GPS tracking software
Just £20 per month (minimum 12 months) software available for download to your device.
Read more about mobile phone tracking with Verilocation.