Verilocation have a large range of GPS Tracking devices that use the latest Sirf chipsets. We can tailor each device to suit your fleet requirements and help you improve safety, monitor driver behaviour and save money.
GPS Tracking and GPS Tracker Devices
Our range of GPS tracking devices use the latest Sirf chipsets and provide excellent long term reliable performance inside a security sealed box. The GPS unit acts much like a "communications hub" whereby hardware can be added. Each unit is able to be controlled and updated using OverTheAir commands allowing firmware enhancements to be rolled out with minimal vehicle downtime. The built in GSM modem uses GPRS data to send information to and from the device in real time. A memory buffer stores information for up to two weeks where GSM coverage is lost - for instance where a vehicle goes abroad without roaming enabled. In this example, where a vehicle returns to the UK then the historic data will be downloaded from the buffer automatically.
We understand that each fleet has different needs and requirements and that's why we can tailor each GPS tracker to suit yours. Our tracking units improve safety, aid in vehicle recovery, monitor your drivers behaviour and help save your business money.
Here are some of the ways our GPS tracking devices can help you:
- Reduce fuel costs
- Improve staff productivity
- Improve employee and vehicle safety
- Increase asset security
- Become a greener fleet
- Improve deliveries and response time
- Improve customer service and satisfaction
- Help with vehicle theft
Contact us today to find out exactly how it can benefit you.
GPS Tracker Specification
- 3-Axis Accelerometer with configurable threshold
- High sensitivity GPS Engine
- Dedicated microprocessor and extended memory
- Internal GPS/GSM Antenna
- Embedded CAN-bus controller supports J1979 and J1939, plus Diagnostic Trouble Code collection and reporting for both heavy and light duty vehicles
- Personal Navigation Device (PND) connectivity
- Easy installation
- 2 wire with ignition sense for true engine run