Driver ID is important to make the driver accountable for each journey that they are involved in. This smart solution collects accurate data about behaviour and activity across multiple drivers.
Driver accountability is key to being able to manage an individuals performance and also identify errant driving issues such as parking and speeding tickets. With this in mind, we offer a Dallas keyfob solution whereby the driver must use their fob each time the vehicle ignition is switched on. Before switching on, a buzzer will alert the driver to apply the key to the Drivers ID reader. After a few days of use it will become second nature to use once the key is turned. Alerts are also able to let employers know when unidentified use or movement occurs.
Driver ID provides a simple and effective solution to collect accurate data about behaviour and activity across multiple drivers. Each journey is recorded and the information is stored for future reference and held indefinitely on our database. This also helps to ensure employees keep in line with the 'Working Time Directive'and do not overwork and miss their breaks. Your drivers are likley to take more care whilst driving, reducing the risk of speeding and accidents. If such an incident should occur, this also helps to identify the fault.
Contact us to find out more.
- 1024 bits of Read/Write Nonvolatile Memory (DS1992)
- 256-bit Scratchpad Ensures Integrity of Data Transfer
- Memory Partitioned into 256-bit Pages for Packetizing Data
- Data Integrity Assured with Strict Read/Write Protocols
- Operating Temperature Range from -40°C to +70°C
- Over 10 years of data retention
The DS9093A plastic snap-in fob offers a simple way to mount an iButton™ for applications that only require momentary contact. The fob can be attached to a key ring for carrying. Do not apply solvents or adhesives to this fob as this affect the mechanical strength and reliability.
- Low-cost key ring mounts that hold iButton® for thumbpad applications.
Driver ID Solution allows for:
- Driver login
- Records start/end of a shift
- Buzzer can be activated in vehicle to force driver login (key fob stops buzzer)
- Useful for producing payroll reports
- Monitors driver hours