VeriLocation Showcasing at The Commercial Vehicle Show
Here at VeriLocation, we're getting ready for this year's Commercial Vehicle Show next month. Held at the NEC in Birmingham from the 9th - 11th April, the show is one of the most productive sourcing and selling opportunities for the UK road freight transport and logistics industry.
The 2013 CV Show will see the launch of several innovative new products for VeriLocation that have been under development for the past few months, as well as announcements on upcoming partnerships with well-known names in the telematics industry.
Visit our stand 4D70 to see the latest telematics products to be showcased, including demonstrations our range of Witness Cameras, Route Optimisation and Traffic Solutions and our Transport Management System.
Some of the latest products we will be showcasing include:
- New range of witness cameras – Including the VL-Vision that has 3G streaming for real-time video footage viewing and a reversing camera with an in-cab monitor.
- Towergate Fleetcare+ insurance product – We are proud to announce that we have been selected by Towergate Insurance as one of their preferred providers for their new telematics based insurance product, ‘Towergate Fleetcare+’. This new insurance product allows customers with a telematics system and witness cameras to benefit from reduced insurance premiums and a lower risk to all their vehicles.
- Transport Management System - Our brand new system onto the market will allow our customers to easily plan and schedule routes all from their online Silverlight account. This system uses advanced geofence and vehicle location systems to calculate each delivery into an optimised daily route which can then be tracked comparing actual versus plan. The application of a traffic light colour schemes gives quick and easy viewing of the days performance, showing which jobs were completed early, on-time and late.
- Mobile phone tracking apps – Allows account holders access to their fleets whereabouts from anywhere they like using their mobile device or tablet. This mobile phone tracking has been developed for Android, iphone, Blackberry, and Windows phones. The user can see journeys, plot points and real-time tracking on the live map.
- Tacho interface and Remote Download - Understanding the hassle of attempting to get hold tacho data from drivers who are spread all across the country, we designed this solution which allows tacho download from anywhere at any time straight to the corporate computer. This eliminates the time consuming need to bring drivers back to base each time.
- Garmin Tie-Up - Our new partnership with Garmin means that our developed workflow and job-push solutions can integrate into this satellite navigation system allowing transport managers to communicate direct with their drivers through the Garmin unit. When these routes are downloaded to the system, before being sent out to the driver, we optimise the route (taking into account road speeds/traffic, etc) to give the most efficient journey possible, therefore reducing fuel used and time taken and improving your companies productivity.
- Chilled Data Logger Solution - For our customers who use our in-vehicle temperature probes, we now offer an on board mini printer with the ability to produce print outs of the on-board temperatures for each delivery/journey to provide to customers upon arrival to that delivery.
For more information on any of these products or GPS tracker solutions prior to the show, please call us on 01604 859854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.