Cold Chain Fleet Management
Ensure your temperature sensitive goods are maintained and delivered within the correct conditions with real-time temperature monitoring and alerting.
Keep compliant with strict industry legislations with comprehensive audit trails and audit logs of every journey.
PROTECT YOUR LOADS
Monitor the status of your temperature sensitive goods in realtime and receive instant alerts of any temperature breaches.
ENHANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Keep your customers in the loop with live ETA alerting and proof of temperature reports.
Protect Your Perishable Goods
Ensure the safe delivery of your temperature sensitive goods with Verilocation’s real-time temperature monitoring solution. Proactively identify any issues before they become a problem with live temperature status updates, threshold alerting and switch status notifications. Rectify the problem before your load is spoiled by informing your drivers via our in-cab Driver Dashboard application with two-way messaging functionality.
Adhere to strict industry legislations and client demands with full audit trails and temperature logs available from the first collection through to delivery. Our end-to-end Proof of Delivery system provides detailed journey and temperature reports which can be scheduled to be delivered direct to your customer’s inbox upon delivery completion or provided as an on-site print-out from our market-leading data logger, the Transcan Advance. Our solutions are HACCP, BRC, GDP and GAMP5 compliant.
The Competitive Edge
Stand out from the crowd with the latest in cold-chain technology. Take your customer service to the next level with live delivery ETA updates and win customer confidence with full audit logs of each journey to demonstrate compliance.
Flexible Cold-chain Solutions
Suitable for any vehicle type, our wired and wireless temperature monitoring solutions and data loggers can be fully customised to suit your exact requirements. With up to 8 temperature sensor probes per vehicle, each with their own configurable threshold setting, and an additional 8 switch status inputs for external factor notifications (such as door opening alerts, defrost mode and fridge on/off status), you can have complete peace of mind that your perishable goods are being maintained in the correct conditions.
Fully compatible with any refrigerated vehicle type:
- Physical printed numerical & graphical proof of temperature through delivery tickets, journey tickets and multi-day printouts.
- Certifications – EN 12830 approved, Class 1 certified, EEC directive 92/1/EWG and UV Bau-und Betriebstechnik certified.
- Multi-lingual operating languages – English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish and Dutch.
- Solid state memory – to store up to 2 years of temperature data when collected through 8 probes.
- Enhanced blue on black OLED display to make it much easier to read the screen.
- Clear visibility of out-of-range alarms through 8 temperature alarm sets.
- Up to 8 switch inputs (e.g door, defrost, fridge power and user defined).
- Noiseless, high speed thermal printing through single print button.
- USB port to easily download temperature data onto any PC.
- Up to 8 independent temperature sensor inputs.
- Humidity sensor.
“Being able to provide proof of temperature for the whole journey shows that we closely monitor the temperature of our deliveries, helping to improve customer confidence and gain new business.”
Managing Director, Cool Cube Logistics