What you will learn in this DVS guide:
- What is the Direct Vision Standard
- Who will be affected by the Direct Vision Standard
- How the star rating works
- The mandatory requirements to get a permit
- Where to buy a Safe System
- How to apply for a permit
Plan for your Permit ahead of time.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, the Direct Vision Standard will affect all vehicles over 12 tonnes driving into Greater London from February 2021, and not October 26 2020 as originally planned.
Use this guide today to find out whether your vehicle or fleet is compliant, as well as what equipment you’re required to install in case it isn’t.
The TfL is expecting a high influx of applications later in the year, so if your timescale allows, we recommend getting your permit sorted by the end of Spring!
Frequently Asked Questions