Offering full HD 1080p video quality and 3G data connectivity for instant remote video upload, the VL2000 is the industry’s leading commercial dash cam. Fully integrated with our telematics interface, users have immediate access to conclusive evidence of events before, during and after any incident, with remote access to the video footage, impact force and driving style within minutes of an event occurring.
- Full 1080p HD 3G camera.
- High quality super-wide (pillar-to-pillar) viewing angle.
- Real time HD images before, during and after an incident, ensuring that no evidence is lost.
- Instant remote cloud upload of court admissible evidence from the camera.
- Built-in GPS receiver and Glonass ensures the highest accuracy for vehicle location and speed.
- Full Google Maps, Google Earth and Google Street View integration.
- Self-checking notifications. The system automatically performs a health check and notifies the operator of any problems.
- Industry leading, integrated 3G vehicle camera and tracking system.
- Protect your vehicle or fleet against false driving allegations and increasing insurance premiums.
- Monitor driver behaviour from Verilocation incident replay module.
- Live HD quality video and review any incidents instantly.
- Gain first notification of loss.
- Reduce fleet operating costs.
- Reduce risk with transparent fleet operations.
- Enabling risk management control on the roads with complete visibility over fleet operations.
- Accurate G-Force and GPS data to help mitigate third party repair costs or injury claims.
- Analyses unsafe driving and assesses driver training needs.
Not What You’re Looking for?
Take a look at our multi-camera MDVR system, offering up to 14 weeks worth of storage, inbuilt 3G/4G sim card for real-time remote camera interrogation and advanced anti-vibration technology, making it a robust and reliable solution for any fleet type.
“The seamless integration of VeriLocation’s CCTV witness cameras have proven invaluable to our company, by improving operational efficiency and helping to reduce our high insurance premiums.”
Karl Dawson, Head of Logistics – Heron Foods