The Verilocation MDVR system supports up to 24 channels (16 WD1 plus 8 IP channels in 720p), offering complete visibility both in and outside the vehicle. With it’s anti-vibration technology, high-speed processor and two hard disk storage units (2TB max each), this is a powerful and robust solution suitable for any fleet requirement.
- Modular design enables easy maintenance.
- Revolutionary anti-vibration technology for 360° installation.
- 16 WD1 channels +8 IP channels in 720p.
- Two hard disk storage units (2TB max each).
- Dual streams for local recording and wireless transmission.
- GPS location tracking.
- Built-in 3G/4G for live view and remote monitoring.
- Internal WIFI 802.11N supported.
- Supports 24-hour single-file recording mode.
- Cash for Crash/Pre-meditated staged incidents
- False/Exaggerated Whiplash Claims
- Conflicting Reports of Actual Events
- Lack of Witnesses
- Driving Offence Allegations (Speed Cameras, Traffic Signal Violations etc…
Not What You’re Looking for?
Perhaps our award-winning, integrated forward facing camera is more suited? Offering full HD 1080p video quality and 3G data connectivity for instant remote video upload, the VL2000 is the industry’s leading commercial dash cam.
“The seamless integration of VeriLocation’s CCTV witness cameras have proven invaluable to our company, by improving operational efficiency and helping to reduce our high insurance premiums.”
Karl Dawson, Head of Logistics – Heron Foods